This fabulously quick icing has the glossy effect that will leave your cake looking like a professional work of art.
This ganache like icing is fabulously quick and looks ever so perfect.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, milk, butter and vanilla.
- Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly, and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Using an electric mixer, beat icing for 3 minutes, or until mixture cools and thickens to spreading consistency.
- Spread onto completely cooled cake.